Assessing Your Needs
To give you the best possible service we need to know exactly what you need.
How do we do this?
1. Site assessment meeting. We meet with you at your premises. Look at your current cleaning schedule and discover what you would like to see improved.
2. An experienced member of our team will make an appointment to "clean" your premises. They will complete risk assessments where necessary and devise a comprehensive cleaning schedule.
3. We will meet with you again to agree contract terms which will include as a minimum:
- Number of hours required per day / week / month
- Number of cleaners required
- Areas to be cleaned and frequency of cleaning for each area
- Minimum acceptable standards
- Any special requirements
4. Complete induction course with your cleaners and introduce your cleaning supervisor to you.
5. Maintain regular contact with you to ensure your constant satisfaction.